WHY USE AGGREGATE PARTNERS LLP?
Aggregate Partners LLP provides construction services. It contracts with companies and individual subcontractors and in doing so provides protection against the legal and tax risks that would otherwise be borne by its clients.
At the same time, Aggregate Partners LLP provides clients with so much more. Once you start working with us you have the advantage of tapping into all our knowledge and expertise to help you get more from your business, both directly and through our partners.
Aggregate Partners LLP can provide you with a solution, we offer you the flexible workforce you want and need, allowing you to use self-employed trade labour in a way which removes the administrative burdens of CIS, potential PAYE liabilities, the administration required for compliance with the Construction Industry Scheme, eliminates risk and exposure to HMRC penalties, while adding NO extra costs to your labour bills.
Aggregate Partners will:
- account for CIS tax to HM Revenue & Customs on payments to self-employed workers;
- deal with all paperwork associated with CIS self-employed workers;
- declare to HM Revenue & Customs that the workers have been appraised as self-employed;
- Provide approved legal contracts and documentation that govern the relationships of the parties;
- and an NIC Losses Policy covering professional expenses, NIC loses and interest claimed by the HMRC;
At no extra cost Aggregate Partners LLP checks the immigration status of all workers engaged as part of our induction and registration process. This also acts as a anti - fraud check, ensuring workers are who they say they are.
Aggregate Partners LLP provision of NIC Losses Insurance policy to its clients comes courtesy of Accountax Consulting an Abbey Tax and Consultancy Services Limited (ATCS) business. Accountax, ATCS product is underwritten by Markel International Insurance Company Limited. One of the world's largest insurance companies. And whilst we have never yet had cause to resort to the policy it's nice to know it is there just in case you need it!