Safe CIS - A way to remove all your self-employed risks and worries
Aggregate Partners LLP can provide you with a solution, we offer you the flexible workforce you want and need, allowing you to use self-employed trade labour in a way which removes the administrative burdens of CIS, potential PAYE liabilities, the administration required for compliance with the Construction Industry Scheme, eliminates risk and exposure to HMRC penalties, while adding NO extra costs to your labour bills.
Aggregate Partners will:
- account for CIS tax to HM Revenue & Customs on payments to self-employed workers;
- deal with all paperwork associated with CIS self-employed workers;
- declare to HM Revenue & Customs that the workers have been appraised as self-employed;
- provision of approved legal contracts and documentation that govern the relationships of the parties;
- and the provision of an NIC Losses Insurance policy covering professional expenses, NIC loses and interest claimed by the HMRC;
Aggregate Partners LLP provision of NIC Losses Insurance policy to its clients comes courtesy of Accountax Consulting an Abbey Tax and Consultancy Services Limited (ATCS) business. Accountax, ATCS product is underwritten by Markel International Insurance Company Limited. One of the world's largest insurance companies.